Right of Withdrawal for Consumers (A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that predominantly cannot be attributed to their commercial or self-employed professional activity.)
Withdrawal Policy Right of Withdrawal You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, takes physical possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us ( CEO Maximilian Bossow, Bonnaskenplatz 6, 03044 Cottbus, Phone: 01729823877, Email: email@example.com) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement. You may use the following model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
Model Withdrawal Form (If you want to withdraw from the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- To: Minguang Trading Co., Ltd. Address: No. 17, Xiasha 8th Street, Jianggan District, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province, China, 310018. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I/We () hereby give notice of withdrawal from the contract of sale of the following goods ()/provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on ()/received on ()
- Name of consumer(s)
- Address of consumer(s)
- Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper)
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of Withdrawal If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to:
(Company: Minguang Trading Co., Ltd.
Address: No. 17, Xiasha 8th Street, Jianggan District, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province, China, 310018.)
without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the goods.
Exclusions or Premature Expiration The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts:
- for the supply of goods that are made to the consumer's specifications or are clearly personalized;
- for the supply of goods that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- for the supply of sealed goods that are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery;
- for the supply of goods that, after delivery, are inseparably mixed with other items.
Please note that the above withdrawal policy and form are provided for informational